NY-based Graphic Designer. Creative professional with 20 years of industry experience and strong production skills. Looking for a Visual, Marketing, junior UX/UI, or hybrid Designer role.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma. HTML, CSS
- Trained in Sketch, InVision, After Effects, Blender, InDesign, PowerPoint
- Proficient in building dynamic CMS websites on WordPress platform with Elementor
- Familiarity with hand-coding interactive animation with JS and GSAP
03/2021–Present GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Xerox, NYC
- Responsible for brand identity development and creation of social media images for CareAR, an augmented reality support platform company, part of Xerox Corporation software unit.
- Responsible for all steps of UX/UI process of building web and mobile apps: conducting user research, creating personas, designing user flows, site maps, UI kits and design systems, wireframes and prototypes.
International non-profit membership and standards setting organization, formed in 1880
- Instrumental in the launch of the revamped website in 2012, and again in 2019. Created internal pages of ASME.org, including the entire ‘Historic Mechanical Engineering Landmarks’ section.
- Re-branded Training & Development Courses, which led to increased sales to about 22% in 5 years, to over $7 million.
- Expanded content engagement by creating infographics and listicles and increased the frequency of web publishing by crafting engaging digital illustrations for daily articles published on ASME.org and its subsections AABME.ASME.org and EFests.ASME.org.
- Developed a branded look for engineering events landing page images.
- Advanced company’s social media engagement by creating dynamic imagery targeting a younger audience.
- Played a key role in visual makeover effort of mass emails: attractive headers paired with clean responsive HTML templates contributed to revenue increase of marketing mailers, and gave a click rate boost to Mechanical Engineering Magazine newsletters.
- Streamlined the entire graphics production process by creating UI components, event and program logos, and technical drawings, eliminating the need for outside contractors.
- Created websites, Flash intros, DVD/CD/book covers, and logos for various clients.
- Involved in motion graphics, video editing, and event photography.
Primary PBS member television station for the NYC
- Lead designer of award winning team for Thirteen’s Cyberchase Online; awards include: Japan Prize, EPPY Award, Prix Jeuxnesse, Eisenhower National Clearinghouse (ENC) ‘Digital Dozen’, and Parents’ Choice Award.
- Designed websites and landing pages for films and TV programs produced by Thirteen/WNET and PBS. Using Flash, created animated screensavers, games, and other interactive features. Produced illustrations, logos, icons, banners, and other creative assets promoting WNET/PBS programming.
- Lead designer on most of the Thirteen.org projects since 2006, managing production artists, and working directly with content producers.
- Created landing pages, mini-games, HTML emails, animated intros and scratch cards for online sweepstakes and promotions hosted by Webstakes.com and external clients.
- Through fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, doubled the production volume of Art Department that was transitioning from traditional to digital art methods.
- Designed screenprints and embroideries for T-shirts and sportswear, as well as collateral materials, in-store displays and signage, and page layouts for trade publications.
- Licenses included: Looney Tunes, Rugrats, and more.
- Produced variety of illustrations from simplified line art to a photo-realistic look for product manuals and promotional materials.
- Created illustrations, mechanicals, and page layouts; was involved in digital photo-retouching.
- Clients included: Anheuser Busch, Texas Instruments, Norelco, Timex.